Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookworm Delights

This week's topic is Bookworm delights - little things that make readers happy.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Reader/Blogger Side
1. Finding a book I've been dying to read on the library shelf
2. Books that come into the library on hold for me
3. Meeting favorite authors (and sometimes finding out they know my blog)
4. Maps - I love maps in books
5. That reader high I get when I finish an amazing book

Librarian side:
1. Ordering new books and opening up the packages, it's like Christmas
2. Talking about books with readers and discovering you like similar books
3. Finding a book that a reluctant reader wants to try
4. Having them come back and ask for more just like it
5. Learning about new books that you know readers in your library will love!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all so true! Book mail is the greatest feeling. I go around showing my book off to people who reaalllyy don't care haha

Check out my TTT
New follower!

-Nic @ A Read-aholic

MeezCarrie said...

i still get giddy when a library hold comes in :) My TTT