Saturday, April 30, 2016

Mysterious Saturday Review: For Cheddar or Worse

 * 7th and final book in the cheese shop mystery * 
The cheese festival in Ohio this year, features a conference for cheese makers, cheese sellers, journalists, and even a snobby well known cheese critic.

Tensions run high at the event. It's no surprise when the cheese critic who has several enemies turns up dead - murdered.

Except her door was locked from the inside and there's no other way inside. The murderer had to be someone from the conference. With several suspects, it will be hard to narrow them down.
My Thoughts: Although I'm sad that this series is ending, I love how everything turned out. I loved seeing Charlotte and Jordan in their life together. I will miss the cheese shop and all the cheese descriptions. This series influenced me to branch out and try other cheese and visit a few cheese shops. Lots of turns and twists trying to figure out the murderer. A fantastic series that will be missed.

Cover Thoughts: Cute!
Source: I won a copy of this book.

No comments: