Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Real Talk (1)


Do you read Teen Services Underground?
If not, it's a great blog.

A month ago Andrea Sowers wrote up this post:

It's a great piece. 

And Canva did the same for me.

If you read my blog regularly, you know I'm no longer working in a library. 
If I was, I"d be using Canva professionally as well. 
But for now, I'm just happy making up graphics for my blog. 

I hope that they will tie things together, especially those posts I envision as a series. 

Over the past few months, I've create about 20 different graphics. Some have taken me an hour or so and some have take five minutes. It's all about when the creativeness strikes and what I'm in the mood for. 






Now I'm not saying my creations are perfect, but they really do make me happy. 

I like graphic design work. I'd like to do more of it.
Any libraries/authors need something done, I'm happy to try and help.

So my question is - do you like creating graphics?

They make me feel accomplished and creative, two of my favorite things.

No comments: