Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday Review Thursday: Maybe This Christmas



* Last book in a the O'Neil Brothers trilogy.*
Brenna has loved Tyler O'Neil since they were kids. They've always been best friends and nothing more. Now that he's back full time at the family resort, she's not sure if she can handle her feelings. It's torture being around him.

Tyler's main focus these days is on his daughter Jess. He just got her back after all these years. He's trying to fill the hole in her life, but he's afraid he's going to get everything wrong. He's lucky that his daughter adores his best friend and that Brenna's there to help him through the tough times.  What would he do without her?

Will this Christmas change their relationship forever?
My Thoughts: I loved this trilogy - the setting was perfect and more than anything I wanted to be on that mountain in the resort. The characters were great - and I love seeing favorite characters from the previous two books. I really liked Jess, but felt horrible for her and what she's been going through with her toxic mother and rough time at school. I cried a little, I laughed, I devoured this book. A fantastic ending to the trilogy and great Christmas story!

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library


No comments: