Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tween Tuesday Review: Persephone the Daring

* Book 11 in the Goddess Girls series *

When Persephone sees the results of a quiz from teen scrollazine, her heart sinks. Who wants to be known as dependable - isn't that just another word for boring. She needs to find a way to shred her image and fast!

When Persephone's dared to ask Orpheus (a rock star) for his autograph, she just might have found a way to be more spontaneous.  Soon Orpheus is staying at Mount Olympus Academy. Persephone get to know his girl friend. With her help, Persephone could soon become more daring. But is it for the best?
My Thoughts: I really like this series for the group of friends. They're sweet, thoughtful, and always have each other's backs. I felt bad for Persephone while she thought people found her boring, but I liked her working through her unhappiness.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library


No comments: