* Prequel to Throne of Glass *
I'm so in love with this series. I found it fascinating to see Celaena's life before Throne of Glass - her dealings with Sam and Arobynn.
Here's what I loved:
1. Seeing Celaene rise to power
2. Her Consciousness - and how it didn't matter, she was going to do the right thing
3. The feelings - especially at the end.
4. Her banter with Sam
5. Her love for girly material things - made her a bit more human
6. Her time in the desert.
If you haven't read this series yet - what are you waiting for? Run to your library/bookstore and grab it.